ICMA VII : Seventh International Conference on Mathematical Modeling and Analysis of Populations in Biological Systems (Oct 12-14, 2019)
ICMA VII : About the Conference
Continuing series of International Conferences on Mathematical Modeling and Analysis of Populations in Biological Systems (ICMA), the 7th (ICMA-VII) will be held at Arizona State University, in Tempe, Arizona, United States, hosted by the School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences.
The previous six conferences in this series were held, respectively, at:
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, October 2007 (ICMA-I)
- University of Alabama in Huntsville, Huntsville, Alabama, October 2009 (ICMA-II)
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, October 2011 (ICMA-III)
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, October 2013 (ICMA-IV)
- Western University, London, Ontario, Canada, October 2015 (ICMA-V)
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, October 2017 (ICMA-VI)
ICMA VII will take place at the Physical Sciences Building F(PSF) of the Tempe campus of Arizona State University
Scientific Program: Brief Schedule Full Schedule Abstracts
If you have any questions and/or interest, please contact us at the conference email: email@example.com.
ICMA-VII is generously sponsored by: