What is an SSL VPN ?
An SSL VPN stands for Secure Sockets Layer virtual private network. SSL VPN allows the users to remotely access the restricted network resources via a secure and authenticated pathway. It give the appearance to the user that the user is connected to a local network irrespective of his/her geographical location.
How to download SSL VPN for Linux ?
ASU offers SSL VPN to all of its users. A user can download SSL VPN from myapps.asu.edu.
- Look for CISCO AnyConnect SSLVPN.
- Click on "download app now".
- Select windows if you are a windows user or mac if you are a mac user.
- Install the downloaded software.
How to use SSL VPN ?
1. Open the “Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client”. Give the vpn server address as “sslvpn.asu.edu/2fa” and click on connect.
2. Then use your ASURITE User ID and Password, click on OK you will be connected to VPN.