Welcome to the School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences at Arizona State University!
The following information will be helpful in setting up your ASU accounts and gaining acess to several other applications and services.
ASU will send an email to the address you used to create your account on the ASU HR new applicant website. Use the activation code provided in the email to activate ASURITE authentication.
My ASU Account
Use your ASURITE Id and password to access your MyASU account.
ASU provides you with an ASU Gmail (Google Account). You need your Asurite Id and password to access your ASU Gmail account. You can also access your Gmail and several other applications from your MyASU account.
ASU Gmail Password Change
Normally you login to the ASU Gmail via ASURITE authentication. But, you can change your ASU Gmail password through this link.
ASURITE Password Change
Request access to various ASURITE Services as well as check your status. Log in using your ASURITE Id and password.
ASU gives you an MS exchange account by default and the option of having an ASU Gmail account. The following are three methods that might come in handy while managing your e-mail accounts.
You can forward your ASU mails to your Gmail for ASU or any non-ASU email address. The following steps shall guide you through the process.
3. Click on ASU email forwarding link present in the Contact Details section.
4. Now you can select the option you want your ASU mail to be forwarded to. You can also change your public email address by editing the Email Alias.
You can forward your mail from your ASU Gmail to other mail clients like Apple Mail, Outlook, etc. by following these steps:
1. Login to your ASU Gmail account.
2. Click on the Settings button on the top left corner of the screen and select Settings.
3. Go to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
4. Select whichever method you find most suitable. Before using a method take a look at the configuration instructions link available at the bottom of the tab (as pointed by the red arrow).
You can also forward your mail from your asu exchange(Outlook) account to any other e-mail address by following the steps shown in this video:
For more on outlook click here.
Cisco sslvpn connection please search myapps.asu.edu for "cisco"; in addition please read our webpages